YRCC Ride 196 – currently cancelled

Home | News | YRCC Ride 196 – currently cancelled

YRCC Ride 196 – assumed to be cancelled

Date: 04/03/2018 | Time: 9am | Distance: 0.0 mi | Elevation Gain: 0ft | Ride Type: Road

Unless the weather seriously improves, it’s looking likely the ride this Sunday will NOT go ahead. With Temperatures continuing to be below zero and snow showers forecast before Sunday, the conditions look too dangerous for a ride to go ahead.

If the situation changes the route will be published on here and Twitter.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *